Sunday, May 27, 2012

Just Walking On Sunshine...

Edited To Add: My paper bag won Top 5 at Tilda's Town Challenge!

Hello my Maggie friends! It's time for a new challenge over at IAMC. Our theme this week is to decorate a paper bag using Tilda and/or Edwin of course! I've colored my beautiful Waterlily Tilda inspired by my talented friend Wendy. She combined canvas and Copics and the result is stunning. I just LOVE the look of my sweet Tilda stamped on canvas! 


The gorgeous aqua blue background paper is Bo Bunny, I've also used Melissa Frances and My Mind's Eye pattern papers.


The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and two epoxy stamp stickers from K&Company.


❤❤❤


I die cut my little butterfly with Magnolia's Doohickey Swirl Butterfly and decorated it with Tim Holtz's  metal arrow.


The cloud is also Magnolia's Doohickey cutting die and the sentiment stamp from the $1.00 rack at my local craft store. LOL.


To color my sweet Tilda on canvas I used my Copic markers but I used considerably less ink compared to what I normally use to color on paper.  Skin: E11, E00, E000 and R20. Hair: E57, E33 and E31. Dress and Hair Bow: BG18, BG13 and BG11. Water: B00 and B000. Pink: R22, R20 and R00.


I would like to enter these challenges:

Midweek Magnolias: Romantic and Chic
Tilda's Town: Water Fun
Magnolia-licious: Photo Inspiration

Thanks for visiting!
Hugs,
Paola

13 comments:

  1. This bag is stunning! Beautiful colors and what a lovely Tilda! Nice details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic paperbag! love the combo and your coloring
    thanks for playing with us at Tilda's town this week
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous bag Paola!!!
    I love the idea of stamping Tilda on canvas!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town Challenges!!
    Have a great day!!
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paola! This is absolutely AMAZING! Every little detail is perfection! Thank you so much for joining us at Tilda's Town this week! Good luck and I hope to see you back next week!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word!!! Paola, this is utterly gorgeous. I love your whole design and that sweet Tilda is stunning on canvas. Thank you for sharing with us over at Midweek Magnolias, good luck in the draw.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous bag Paola! Love the Tilda on canvas, perfectly colored. Simply amazing! Hugs, Ivonne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!! Tilda looks stunning on canvas
    Thanks for joining us for this challenge at
    Midweek Magnolias
    Hugs, Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  8. so many fabulous details Paola!!! LOVE your bag! So glad you linked up to Tilda's Town Challenges and shared your awesome creation with us! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so wonderful. I love the way you have coloured the image on canvas and all the gorgous details you have added

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this is beautiful, I love the colours and the way you have used Tilda. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Copics on canvas what a super cool effect that's it I am now saving up for copics lol ! I just love the ribbon and butterfly ! Super gorgeous ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMGosh.. this is just gorgeous! I love the aqua/turquoise colour!! so pretty.. x

    ReplyDelete